Reaction score
Website
www.namibiahuntingsafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
NAPHA, SCI
We've got a Leopard hunt special in Namibia for 2023.

This Leopard hunt must be taken before October 31, 2023. See details below and click the following link for more information on our Leopard hunts and trophy pictures: .

Leopard Hunt Price Special for 2023
Daily rate (1x1, 12 hunting days/13 nights): US$6,000
Leopard trophy fee: US$9,500 (only payable if trophy is taken or wounded)
TOTAL: US$15,500 (a 20% discount off of our regular Leopard price if Leopard is taken)

Our Regular Leopard Hunt Price can be found at the following link: http://www.namibiahuntingsafaris.com/hunting-namibia/hunting-leopard/#leopard_hunting_package.

Daily Rate Includes
– Ground transportation to and from Windhoek airport
– Leopard baiting and pre hunt preparations
– Services of Professional Hunter, tracker, driver, skinner
– Four wheel drive hunting vehicle
– Hunting license
– Hunting permit
– Leopard tag
– Field preparation of trophies (skinning, salting, drying and tagging)
– Transport of trophies to local taxidermist in Namibia
– Luxurious accommodations
– Daily services of chef, bartender, maid and laundry
– All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner
– Activities at Ozondjahe Safaris

Daily Rate Excludes
– Leopard trophy fee US$9,500 (only if taken or wounded)
– Additional days may be added for US$380 per day plus government tax of 15%
– Trophy fees for animals other than Leopard
– Dip pack, taxidermy and shipping of trophies
– Beverages
– Excursions and tours outside of Ozondjahe Safaris
– Gratuities to camp staff

Lots of detailed information can be found on our comprehensive website, so feel free to browse through it and feel free to contact me should you have any other questions.

Here are some pictures of Leopards taken at Ozondjahe Hunting Safaris.
full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Wow! A truly great value. I already am booked for my leopard. If it was me I would be asking success rate and baiting cost if interested
Exactly my thoughts. I'm on leopard hunt next week or I would be very interested. Great price.

"If it was me I would be asking success rate and baiting cost if interested"

Same questions from me although under the Included Items it vaguely covers: – Leopard baiting and pre hunt preparations

Vague? It states: Baiting included. Pretty straight forward.
Yep sorry, if I'm going to drop $20K + all in for everything I'd need more info on EXACTLY what that entails to include more info on the aforementioned "prebaiting" ;)

And yes also the success rate in the past

"If it was me I would be asking success rate and baiting cost if interested"

Same questions from me although under the Included Items it vaguely covers: – Leopard baiting and pre hunt preparations
Hi @buck wild! Yes we prep and bait for the Leopard hunt well before the arrival of the hunter. Leopard baits are included. Our success rate on Leopard is over 90%. We have an incredible Leopard population as we are located in a fantastic region for Leopard in Namibia just next to The Waterberg National Park.

I’ll send you a PM good sir

From their website...We do not charge for baiting and the minimum of 12 hunting days (13 nights in camp) required is less than many Leopard hunting outfitters. This is a great offer and I believe they only do 2 leopards per year.

I have never hunted with Ozondjahe but I know from their reputation and more importantly the company they keep that I would not have any problem or qualms booking this hunt. If I didn’t shoot a leopard in 2021 and at 25% morethan this hunt costs in the same area I would be all over this. Leopard hunting btw is a very draining mostly mentally experience.

On a side note, one of these years I am going to keep the end of the year open from family and work obligations to take advantage of these excellent “year end” specials. This one is close to the top I have seen.

On a side note, one of these years I am going to keep the end of the year open from family and work obligations to take advantage of these excellent “year end” specials. This one is close to the top I have seen.
I keep saying this and I need to do it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PercyHoltz

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles