Leica Manufacturing

fin003

AH elite
Joined
Nov 21, 2016
Messages
1,002
Reaction score
476
Deals & offers
4
Media
136
Articles
120
Leica invites you to discover the process of crafting a Leica lens. Craftsmanship, technology and skill come together to produce the ultimate optical lenses. In an age of mass manufacturing, Leica maintains a legendary standard of quality with each hand-crafted lens. This video gives a behind-the-scenes tour of the intricate and precise skills required to produce a single lens.

Leica Manufacturing by Leica Sport Optics posted Jun 28, 2018 at 4:07 AM
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,409
Messages
1,575,313
Members
170,241
Latest member
tideroomsso1983
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top