Left Hand CZ 550 375H&H Package For Sale

Fatback

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
I have a left handed CZ 550 in 375 H&H I am putting up for sale. I bought the rifle about a year ago with a project in mind and I’ve not been able to get that sorted and another rifle has caught my attention so I am trying to sell this rifle. I bought the rifle off of Gunbroker and will attach the description from when I bought it. It details the after market work that has been done. This is by no means a show piece, in pristine condition firearm. I have tried to show the imperfections in the stock in the pics.

It had been hunted before I got it. I’ve sighted it in and have deer hunted with it a bit here at home but not much. It is sighted in at 100 yards with 260 grain accubonds. I will include 55 rounds of this ammo with the package. It’s topped with a Leupold VX 6 scope with the firedot reticle. It am also selling the sling and ammo sleeve on the stock. Based on what I paid for everything and checking with some folks I know in the hunting rifle business I am asking $4800 for the entire package, shipped lower 48. I really prefer to sell this as a package. Please feel free to private message me and we can exchange phone numbers and talk and I’ll be glad to answer any questions. I’ll accept a certified bank check or a good personal check. I will hold off on shipping the rifle until a personal check clears. I’ll ship in a hard case from my FFL to your FFL. It is your responsibility to know the laws regarding firearms in your location and to stay within the law. I’ve been on AH for a little over a year and have bought and sold here in the classifieds more than a few times. I’ve always have had good experiences both buying and selling. Appreciate y’all taking the time to look.

IMG_4419.jpeg
IMG_6410.jpeg
IMG_6429.jpeg
IMG_6428.jpeg
IMG_6426.jpeg
IMG_6420.jpeg
IMG_6414.jpeg
IMG_6418.jpeg
IMG_6438.jpeg
IMG_6425.jpeg
IMG_6421.jpeg
IMG_6433.jpeg
IMG_6411.jpeg
IMG_6416.jpeg
IMG_6437.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
A quick update. I was typing the previous post from the deer stand and when I looked up when I was done there were a few does in the plot, so there will only be 54 rounds of ammo in the package and not 55. First animal I have shot with this rifle and preformed as you’d expect on a 120 lb whitetail doe.

I think there is a typo in the description: It has "30 inch rings" and I'm guessing it should be "30mm rings."

Is the stock a safari stock or American style stock. It looks like it is the safari stock (hogback) but hard to tell with ammo sleeve.

Correct, 30 mm scope rings, my mistake. Here are a couple of pictures of the stock with the ammo sleeve pulled down and the weight on my scale.
IMG_6446.jpeg
IMG_6445.jpeg
IMG_6447.jpeg

Bump for those lefties that might not have seen this yet. Thanks for looking.

Back to the top for some lefty to spend their Christmas money on a rifle that can be used to hunt anything anywhere with the right bullets. Thanks for looking.

Since this doesn’t seem to be garnering any interest, how about a price drop on the entire package to $4,500, shipped. Or if somebody is only interested in the rifle, I can take everything off and I would sell the rifle for $3,500, shipped. This rifle is ready to go on safari, today, as is. These are hard to come by for us lefties. Thanks for looking.

Bump. Also, I will be at SCI in a couple of weeks and if anybody would like to look at this rifle before making a decision about buying let me know, I’ll be glad to bring it along. Thanks for looking.

If anybody is interested I can bring this rifle and ammo to SCI for a first hand inspection. Also, I don’t think I have mentioned this but this is the only place that this rifle is listed for sale.

I will also knock of $100 of the price since there would not have to be shipping and FFL fees. Just let me know. Thanks for looking.

Just a random comment. I have a right handed friend, had an eye injury, now shoots ‘left handed’. He told me how he has used his right handed rifles.
With a bolt-action rifle, seems it wouldn’t be to hard to use an off-handed rifle. I’ve even bought left handed handgun holsters when marked down in price.

As to a rifle, most of us know it’s that 1st shot that means the most anyway.
Just throwing the idea out there.

@sourdough44

I agree that the first shot is the most important on any game animal. I also learned to shoot right handed rifles as a younger fella and consider myself quite capable in that regard.

However, since I’ve been able to get and shoot left handed rifles over the last 20 years or so, I feel like I do that even better as a left eye dominant shooter.

I have noticed many instances of people suggesting that left handed shooters would be better off shooting right handed rifles but I never see it suggested that right handed shooters should just shoot left handed rifles, I’m sure there are many reasons for this, mainly the availability of both types of rifles.

I fully understand that left handed rifles can be more expensive and are more difficult to sell on the private market and as a left handed rifle owner, basic supply and demand at work and I accept those realities. If I wind up not being able to sell this rifle for what I feel like it is worth then I’ll just keep it and be happy shooting it. But if another left handed shooter wants a quality left handed CZ 550 in 375 H&H then maybe we will be able to strike a deal at some point. Either way, it will be ok with me.

I do appreciate you taking the time to respond and share your thoughts. That is what makes this the best forum on the internet, the ability to share different perspectives with knowledgeable people that share some common interests.

Beautiful gun, I would take that in a second if I had the spare cash right now. Business has been slow. Keep me in mind if this doesn't sell for a few months. I am just a few good sales away from being in good shape again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NikiGreer

Latest profile posts

matt2H wrote on matt vejar's profile.
Hey there Matt - i would love to understand some more about your bringing trophies home from South Africa in your checked luggage. My PH is holding onto a bushbuck euro and flatskin for me - and i am due back in South Africa in just over a week. He does have the export permit provided by the taxidermist for me. When you have a moment - could we go through the EDC Form and App? Looking forward to hearing from you.
Smo1127 wrote on duckfish's profile.
Neen doing Zelle or Venmo with other members, let me know if good for you and Ill give you my info. Im semding other orders out tomorrow so if paid today ill ship tomorrow
cwpayton wrote on Trogon's profile.
Hey trogon thanks for the shipping trophys info, so this being my first time shipping ,did you hire a firm here in the states to handle the import or was that an African firm, I would be happy with a cost around 3000+.
JG26Irish_2 wrote on 9412765's profile.
RE: Interarms Whitworth 375HH f/sale f/$850. If still available, I will buy it. I am in KY can do a face to face deal. My e-mail is:

kent.warco.llc@gmail.com or PM me here. Cell is: 606-923-3162

Your 5 hrs f/me. You travel to OH w/work. If you can be at Cincinnati, OH that 1/2 way. I can travel most days but Friday afternoons are best. Let's set up a date/time/location to meet up.
thriller wrote on Sue Tidwell's profile.
Just finished your book (audio) and ordered a hardback for my Library. You did a wonderful job explaining the way conservation works in Africa, and my wife is interested in reading your book now. Thank you for your work.