Left Hand .375 Ruger under $600

2L8

AH veteran
Reaction score
Just noticed Bud's has the Ruger 77 Hawkeye African (Pre-Muzzle Brake) in .375 Ruger for $583.

cheap gun for a lefty.

-matt

Just noticed Bud's has the Ruger 77 Hawkeye African (Pre-Muzzle Brake) in .375 Ruger for $583.
Is it one of the older ones with only 1 crossbolt? They tended to crack stocks. When I got my .416 it had two cross bolts but I still epoxied them in place, epoxied a piece of 1/4" threaded rod down the length of the pistol grip and glass bedded the whole thing... I wanted to make sure the stock was LAST thing that broke. Now don't get me wrong, I still like Rugers, but they aren't the company they were in 1995. When Bill Ruger died, that company started cutting corners and hiring unskilled labor... I miss Bill.

PN #37133
Photo shows one Crossbolt and No End Cap. However you would have to research the part number to know for sure (Sometimes the photos are not replaced when part numbers are superceded).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lula005117

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well