Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA
I have a 17 hour layover in Addis Ababa. Does anyone have any experience with the Skylight Hotel at the airport? Any alternative suggestions?

I think I will look into a tour as we have so long there. If anyone has a contact that they trust to arrange that I would greatly appreciate it. I loved the little bit of Ethiopia and its cuisine I experienced last time, so I am excited to see more.

Thanks lads

Pheroze.

I have a 17 hour layover in Addis Ababa. Does anyone have any experience with the Skylight Hotel at the airport? Any alternative suggestions?

I think I will look into a tour as we have so long there. If anyone has a contact that they trust to arrange that I would greatly appreciate it. I loved the little bit of Ethiopia and its cuisine I experienced last time, so I am excited to see more.

Thanks lads

Pheroze.
Last month, I stayed at the Skylight In Terminal Hotel in Addis on my way to Zambia and it was fantastic.

FWIW: 17 hours isn't a lot of time, and if it were me, I wouldn't leave the Airport.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alissa34R

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia