Larm Master Gunsmith

Pheroze

AH ambassador
Joined
Jul 6, 2013
Messages
5,576
Reaction score
9,989
Location
Ontario
Media
100
Articles
32
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
6
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA
I never get tired of gun-porn and I recently started following this company. I had not heard of them before but they look good. Anyone have direct experience with their rifles? They manufacture double rifles but I have not heard their name pop up before. I am just asking out of general interest.
 
These are very high end guns and rifles made in Spain. I do not know anyone that owns one, but I'm sure someone on this forum does. The few doubles I have seen in magazines and such were running around $30,000.
 
These are very high end guns and rifles made in Spain. I do not know anyone that owns one, but I'm sure someone on this forum does. The few doubles I have seen in magazines and such were running around $30,000.

That Ian getting into the real big leagues for sure.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,107
Members
169,902
Latest member
surcontcetin1970
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top