Large bore crazies

poprivit

AH senior member
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
65
Reaction score
32
Deals & offers
1
Media
3
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Ok, ok, we've all seen the 750 Thumperboomer, the .577 T Rex, the little .700 Nitro, the 12 gauge-from-hell, right?

Well, now it's time to bring this big bore craze to an end.

I offer you the Swiss Tankbuchse 41. it laughs at elephants; snickers at blue whales, and can stop a charging laundry truck at 15 yards.

I think it's the winning hand, gentlemen. I doubt that even Mr. C. Pappas has one.
Feuerstellung ohne Lafette.jpg
 
A real man would fire that standing up
 
41d30cb565551018a532c96c801a1080.jpg

This is what I want, the Carl Gustav recoiless Rifle.
 

Attachments

  • 41d30cb565551018a532c96c801a1080.jpg
    41d30cb565551018a532c96c801a1080.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 212
Last edited by a moderator:
Chuck Norris shoots it one handed at clay pigeons...
 
How about the ultimate in stopping power, the Davey Crockett tactical nuke!


DavyCrockettBomb.jpg
 

Attachments

  • DavyCrockettBomb.jpg
    DavyCrockettBomb.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 220

Forum statistics

Threads
70,401
Messages
1,575,054
Members
170,217
Latest member
diasepozwell1981
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top