Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
Zambia, Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Scotland, England, Canada, Alaska, Ireland
Kuiu Pro Bino Harness (XL bino pouch)
Kuiu ProBino Accessory Pouch
Alaska Guide Creations rangefinder pouch

Used but in good condition. I do not have the foam spacers for the pouch but they are easy to recreate if you are using smaller bino’s (10x42’s). I used this pouch for my Swaro 10x42’s with 1” foam spacer in the bottom. It will fit my Swaro 15x56’s without spacers.

$200 value, asking $120 shipped.

Image1724086555.708555.jpg

Image1724086565.443293.jpg

@WAB I'll take it. Please PM me with payment details at your convenience. Thank you!

@WAB I'll take it. Please PM me with payment details at your convenience. Thank you!
I have the same harness (in a different color) and believe you will be very happy… (y)

Great setup. I love mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyeGrove7

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?