Don't know why I need to be quiet on stalks since u never get us in closer than 5 or 600 yards
Besides I didn't bail Jerome me out on smoke break

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hope to see you there at the next one my brother.

Apologize if this has already been asked, will KMG be at the Dallas Safari Club show?

Might be time to resurrect that annual thread of "who is at DSC and what booth?" What do you think, @AfricaHunting.com
since they have a reservation at the banquet, probably will be in attendance.

Last edited:
Apologize if this has already been asked, will KMG be at the Dallas Safari Club show?

Yes sir, I will be in attendance at DSC. We are still in the waiting line for a booth, and until such time, we are doing personal meet and greets. We can also be reached at tel:+1 (613) 220-5658 during that time.

Might be time to resurrect that annual thread of "who is at DSC and what booth?" What do you think, @AfricaHunting.com
since they have a reservation at the banquet, probably will be in attendance.

Thank you sir, will definitely be at both.

IMG_5560.jpg
IMG_5561.jpg
IMG_5562.jpg
IMG_5563.jpg
IMG_5564.jpg
IMG_5565.jpg
IMG_5566.jpg

Really cool bushbuck for the recent hunter!!

Some great animals, really like that big black wildebeest, he's a toad!!

Apologies for the long delays in the photos Gentlemen. Somehow the settings on my camera got mixed up, which may or may not be from the camera getting wet after rescuing my dogs after they swam in after a bayed Waterbuck in a pond. Have to run all the photos through a program first before posting them. Seem to have it figured out.

Luckiest Blue Duiker hunter I have ever met. Is this considered a Blue Duiker Dugga Boy? Notice the secondary growth on the left horn.

View attachment 210057
Wet cat looks terrible, I know. We tried our best to dry it with a hairdryer, then in front of a fan, but the mud made the cat look Rastafarian. As we drove into a Bushbuck area, we got the call that the dogs were hot on a scent, and relocated to the area. The cat got treed, and the huntress made a perfect shot. Little did we know that the tree the cat was up, was perched on a ledge with a 12ft drop on the other side, with a pond at the bottom. We could not see the ledge due to how thick the vegetation was. After the shot, the cat bailed from the tree, which was followed by a short silence, and a familiar... "gooompffff" followed by couple of more splashes from the first dogs that never knew there was a ledge there either.

View attachment 210058

Marius, have you seen Lorinda operate her Ruger No1 416 Rigby? She puts most men to shame!

Nice Blue & Cat!

Marius, have you seen Lorinda operate her Ruger No1 416 Rigby? She puts most men to shame!

Nice Blue & Cat!

She most certainly will. I pressume you have had the pleasure of hunting with them?

Salt of the earth people. Just an absolute pleasure to spend some time with them.

I have shot with them at BASA a good couple of times in the past year. She keeps up with the fastest of the bolt action guys.

I do like that second bushbuck

Some great animals, really like that big black wildebeest, he's a toad!!
He has access to some great black wildebeest. I took a good one too.,

He has access to some great black wildebeest. I took a good one too.,

I guess he was OK...;)

IMG_0466.jpg

You jumping the gun Johnny! Still getting to your photos...:whistle:

Still can't believe this guy fell for the oldest trick in the book.:D

I guess he was OK...;)

View attachment 210822

You jumping the gun Johnny! Still getting to your photos...:whistle:

Still can't believe this guy fell for the oldest trick in the book.:D
I still cant believe he came back from all that way. I am very proud to have been lucky enough to harvest him and for that matter all of my trophies. You did a fine job my friend.

I still cant believe he came back from all that way. I am very proud to have been lucky enough to harvest him and for that matter all of my trophies. You did a fine job my friend.

Thank you my brother. They are the clowns of Africa for sure and they never do what you expect them to do. Personally, that Waterbuck topped it for me. Last hour of the last day. 31" and some change. Boom.

Thank you my brother. They are the clowns of Africa for sure and they never do what you expect them to do. Personally, that Waterbuck topped it for me. Last hour of the last day. 31" and some change. Boom.
And quite the stalk I may add. Can’t wait to watch the video.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatiaImlay

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?