Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Member of
DSC Life Member, International Member PHASA
Hunted
Several of the lower 48, Alaska, South Africa, Ireland, Argentina, Peru

Ive got another Kimber Custom Shop pistol up for grabs (getting out of the 1911 game (again... Im sure I'll end up regretting it and getting back "in" the game at some point in the future (again) lol)...

So who needs a classy gun for CCW?

Up for grabs is a Kimber Custom Shop Ultra CDP II in 9mm... Included are 2x mags.. Both are Kimber factory mags.. 1 is a 7 round mag.. the other is an 8 round extended mag..

Dont confuse this pistol with the Kimber Ultra Carry II (also a nice pistol).. they look similar but are very different.. the Ultra CDP II (this pistol) comes out of their custom shop and has many more bells and whistles on it.. The Ultra Carry is a production gun of similar size and finish, but without the custom shop fitting and modifications and without the extra bells and whistles..

The Custom Shop Ultra CDP comes with a match grade barrel, the custom shop "carry melt" treatment, match trigger, meprolight tritum night sights, etc..etc.. (see further specs on link below)

MSRP on the Ultra CDP II is $1433.

The pistol has two small blemishes on it from use of the slide release and the safety (typical wear) both on the left hand side of the gun.. Other than that I'd say the pistol is in pretty close to "new" condition.. my best guess on round count is less than 500..

I originally intended on this being my "fancy" CCW.. but realized after purchasing that was a pretty impractical idea.. Its never actually been in a holster.. and only been taken to the range a handful of times since I purchased it..

Im just getting rid of it because its a safe queen (I carry Glocks).. and I figure I can invest the money in something else that I might actually use (another suppressor?)..

Ive fed it a few different brands of RN ball ammo.. Remington, Winchester, Federal if I recall correctly.. All 147 gr (thats all I ever purchase for 9mm).. zero feeding problems.. the only "carry" ammo I have ever fed it was a couple of boxes of Remington 147 gr Golden Saber (my carry load since the 90's) just to make sure that would feed properly and shoot well.. The pistol has never had a malfunction (not that I have shot it hard enough or often enough or tried to ever intentionally induce one)..

First $800 gets the pistol, and the mags delivered to your FFL..

Pistol also posted in 1 other location...

Kimber 5.jpg

Kimber 4.jpg

Kimber 1.jpg

Sold on the other location…

Thanks for looking! :)

Somebody got a nice carry piece.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SedellmcGriff

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]