Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Texas, Mississippi, Kansas, Botswana, Eastern Cape
Been looking for a 275 Rigby Hawkeye African for some time. This one popped up on Gunbroker today and I couldn’t resist. I’ll post pics and report on how it shoots when it gets here.

8EB4081B-04C4-4541-BFA0-6C9138C38750.png

Good score Bob. Congratulations.

Wonderful rifles. I have the same pair. Well done

Congratulations....those rifles are hard to come by!

Ahh, so that's where that went eh?? (y):eek::rolleyes::D

Congrats on the addition!

I wasn't going to bid anyway, just watching it, nice rifle. I have a No. 1 .275 that shoots great and just as rare as the Hawkeye, maybe more so.

Regulated?o_O Its not a double rifle.;) If you mean its twist, it will handle any weight or length of bullet within reason.:D

Regulated?o_O Its not a double rifle.;) If you mean its twist, it will handle any weight or length of bullet within reason.:D
Apologies :) When l visited John Rigby and Co. , They were telling me that their High land Stalker in .275 Rigby is " regulated " for the 140 gr bullet . So l used the word " regulated " :p . Something to do with twist and chamber throat , if l recall correctly.

That’s exactly what happened! Took one look and BAM!
Gun broker is a dangerous and powerful weapon! I was stuck in Hawaii once for about 6 months and returned home to about 8 new guns all bought off gunbroker!

Gun broker is a dangerous and powerful weapon! I was stuck in Hawaii once for about 6 months and returned home to about 8 new guns all bought off gunbroker!
I can’t use the overseas and bored excuse anymore. I’m back home for good as of August 22. In fact I had to have Gunbroker reset my account before I started to use VPN, they wouldn’t let me buy from Saudi because of the url address.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paul K

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?