Just saying G'day from Australia

Hi mate, welcome.
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome Vaughn to AH! Oh are you going to be addicted! The first trip is so fun! So is the second, third, etc!
Have a grand adventure!
 
G'day mate from another Africa addicted Aussie. Let me know if there's anything you'd like help with ;)

Tim.
 
Welcome to AH Vaughan! Glad you found us.
 
Good morning VaughanGuan,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia welcomes you to the best forum on earth.
Thank you for joining.
There are quite a few Aussie members.
Always good to hear from you fellows.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH.
Glad you stumbled on in.
Enjoy your learning experience and planning.
 
Hi Vaughan, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hey blokes how's it going?

My names Vaughan, I'm from Australia and currently planning my first trip to The Dark Continent when I stumbled across the forum so looking forward to learning as much as I can!

cheers
Welcome Vaughan! What is on your wish list? Namibia offers the finest in real, old style hunting for free range plains game. North Western Namibia is the only area where you will find Kudu, Oryx, Mountain Zebra as well as Damara Dik-Dik in their natural habitat. Happy planning
 
Welcome Vaughan! What is on your wish list? Namibia offers the finest in real, old style hunting for free range plains game. North Western Namibia is the only area where you will find Kudu, Oryx, Mountain Zebra as well as Damara Dik-Dik in their natural habitat. Happy planning

Cheers mate,
My wishlist is mainly a Kudu and Oryx at not much else at this point. I am particularly drawn towards Namibia due to the old style free range hunting though I am a Bowhunter and it seems most outfitters want to put Bowhunter's in a blind which doesn't particularly interest me.
 
There’s a well-known Aussie bowhunter named Al who prefers stalking to sitting in the blinds (although he’s done both). He’s done a fair bit in Namibia. Also, hit-up Marius Goosen at KMG Safaris here on AH as he is a dedicated walk-and-stalk bowhunter himself. It sounds like a ghillie suit would be the go. Good luck!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,660
Members
169,801
Latest member
KieraDeVis
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top