Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
SCI Brush Country Chapter
Hunted
Kalahari; Limpopo, South Africa; Omay, Zimbabwe; Czech Republic; Mexico; Texas; New Mexico; Colorado
I actually took a little time to snap a few photos with my iPhone. These are the horns I used to recently update the horn reconditioning thread. I need to add more to that also.
Nyala are one of my favorites !
BC6AC9D6-65CD-4DD4-8F43-9255FB373673.jpeg
DE6F4B10-673B-4577-AA1B-2C5960E919D8.jpeg
19FA589A-634E-4B58-9820-537B5F578F55.jpeg

Beautiful mount! Did you do the work? My two favorites are the Kudu & Nyala. I need a Nyala on my wall. :)

Nice work, the cape on that Nyala is in outstanding condition.

Beautiful mount! Did you do the work? My two favorites are the Kudu & Nyala. I need a Nyala on my wall. :)

Yes I did the taxidermy. I do a few mounts in my spare time. This was actually a remount. The first was done in SA and not done very well I'm afraid. We got really lucky as I purchased this as a salted cape from another taxi in the States so I couldn't really preview it before buying. It could have been a train wreck but instead it turned out to be a great cape.

I need a better camera :(

Great looking mount. Nyala will be the main emphasis of my next safari.

Looking good bud!

Looks amazing, horns color real. :E Roll Eyes:Giving me all sorts of ref pics.

Thanks

MB

Well done!

Really nice, hope mine comes out like that.

That is absolutely beautiful!! Great looking mount. I always wanted to get a nyala now even more so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lenny45218

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?