Jim Green Shoes

Nutterman

AH member
Joined
Apr 14, 2024
Messages
18
Reaction score
10
Has anyone custom ordered anything from Jim Green Shoes? Their African ranger boots only come in EE width but a can custom order D. Wondering if anyone has any experience with this.

Thanks

Nutterman
 
I wear a D width, and went with the standard offering. They fit great with an added insert from Superfeet!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,570,479
Members
168,890
Latest member
LeliaMaste
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top