Jeffery & Co. Gun & Rifle Makers

Kerneels

AH member
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
33
Reaction score
32
Location
Namibia
Media
6
Articles
2
Hunted
South Africa Eastern Cape
full


full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Very interesting old ads. Where did you find them?
 
Funny that the first ad talks about "semi machine made." I think that's the same as "semi hand-made", which we'd be more impressed with today!

How things change . . .
'
 
A cz 550 in 404 Jeffrey has been on my list. There's just something about these classic rounds that so enjoyable to load and shoot
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,282
Messages
1,570,565
Members
168,905
Latest member
Jamal23F35
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top