James Woodward gunbook

rigbymauser

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Did you secure your copy?..Only 250 copies is made. Author is Purdey House manager.

1700225729313.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the heads-up on this!

I spoke with Nick earlier this year discussing other Woodward business and he mentioned this book was coing out soon. He did mention that the book was mainly about the Woodward O/U and the company/family. Not much on their incredible SxS guns, which are my primary interest.

Thanks for the insight.
I, too, have a bias for the SxS guns, but all guns British catch my interest. I only wish I still had the ones I sold. Treasures!

I have had the time to go through this new book. Yes there are a lot about over/under guns, but equally about anything else too. If one is into SxS and english(Woodward) gunhistory then this book will be a good addition to the gunlibrary(if there are anymore left).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristiRan

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with