J. Sip Blaser R8 Barrel

nomspc

Bronze supporter
AH enthusiast
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
396
Reaction score
1,233
Location
Florida
Media
42
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Europe
1
Hunted
US, Namibia, South Africa, Greenland, Canada
J. Sip R8 barrel, 18” .308, 1/10 twist, 17 mm standard contour, threaded 5/8-24. There is a TBAC suppressor adapter/brake installed with red Loctite. Comes with thread protector. Unfired. $1400 shipped.

280256BF-B19B-4E86-A0C8-69E3AA2EA40F.jpeg
2366B37A-7172-4774-AFFE-2929D44A2F24.jpeg
D7D5EB7D-DAEE-47A7-9EFC-3A1C1AC37CA9.jpeg
 
Not sure what happened to the title of this post. Should read:

J. Sip Blaser R8 barrel for sale.
 
I posted a couple of scopes for trade if your interested in glass for a trade one is a vortex razor lht hd 3-15 by 50 it’s a great lightweight hunter at 19 oz with great glass if your not familiar with them. Out of Curiosity what does the setup weigh with the stock barrel and scope that’s the same setup I have?
Thanks
Warren
 
Sold, thanks.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,407
Messages
1,575,250
Members
170,239
Latest member
Jon66J1482
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top