ISTANBUL...

DOC-404

AH elite
Joined
Jan 25, 2011
Messages
1,251
Reaction score
380
Media
57
Hunting reports
Africa
1
I was in Turkey on holiday and came across one of those Turkish bath houses...

They shaved with a solid steel stoneground razor from below the neckline, inside the ears, snipped out nose hairs, waxed off chest hairs and plucked all the butt hairs, then finished it all off with a moustache trim and alcohol rub.

Honestly, the wife's never looked so good! :biggrin2:
 
Docman, good one, you married? Cause if you are you are a very brave man indeed!
 
:beer:
 
:clap::clap::clap:
 
Too funny, sometimes I share the humor on here with my wife, I think I'll skip this one. It is funny :rofl:
 
:rofl::beer:
 
spoken like a true gentleman :first:
 
Why don't you buy a bride a watch for a wedding present?




All stoves have clocks and if she can't read it she's too far out of the kitchen!
 
oooouuuuccchh, that's gunna hurt when she sees that cliffy
 
Hilarious!!!!!!!!:clap:
 
Why don't you buy a bride a watch for a wedding present?

All stoves have clocks and if she can't read it she's too far out of the kitchen!

..aah, so you like :stirring: up the Missus too, don't you, Cliffy..?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,888
Members
170,443
Latest member
meltpeakkde
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top