Is there any WDM Bell documentaries ?

PerH

AH elite
Joined
May 8, 2021
Messages
1,733
Reaction score
2,819
Location
Norway
Media
1
Articles
2
Is there any WDM Bell documentaries made in style of say Corbett Roosevelt and others around ?

I was just looking and there appears to be none , wonder why none has taken the steps to make one of that kind yet . It would be a very learning one and philanthropy mixed in there .
 
Contact Shaiaz. I’m sure that he’ll be more than happy to collaborate with you you on this project.
 
I have and some other suggestions also I sent to him about it .
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,422
Messages
1,575,679
Members
170,374
Latest member
primepokerchips
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top