Intro from Charleston SC

Hello All!

Joining here from Charleston, South Carolina. Classic southeast flatland hunter excited for first trip to Africa. Booked with Buzz and CMS safaries next summer in Zim - Dande East. I’ve been reading and soaking up the knowledge here so thanks for all your willingness to share.

Keeping an eye out for a quality DR 470 as well. Would love to handle one in person if anyone is close!

Richard
Richard, I just saw your post and welcome to the group. I live in Columbia SC just up the road from you and have been to Zim. I do not have a double but have two bolt rifles I’ve used there many times, What will you be hunting? If there are any question I can answer about your trip please let me know.

Wayne Green

Welcome to AH.

Richard, I just saw your post and welcome to the group. I live in Columbia SC just up the road from you and have been to Zim. I do not have a double but have two bolt rifles I’ve used there many times, What will you be hunting? If there are any question I can answer about your trip please let me know.

Wayne Green
Hey thanks for reaching out. I’m a former gamecock athlete painfully hoping we can win again! We will be hunting buff and some plains this time around. Mainly going for my father in law on this trip as he read Capstick one too many times haha his dream of a dugga boy and I’m going to enjoy the hunt! I’m sure I’ll get the big to return again!

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LornaDynon

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?