Into The Thorns For Sale

Rare Breed

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Joined
Dec 23, 2018
Messages
7,802
Reaction score
20,915
Location
Atlanta GA
Media
42
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
6
i finished reading both Into The Thorns and Drums of The Morning both by Wayne Grant. i am charging exactly what i paid for these books nothing less especially given Into The Thorns good luck finding.
1. Into The Thorns $300.
2. Drums of The Morning $100

no package deal
 
That's a good offer and you rarely see Into the Thorns being offered. These are great books and will only go up in value.
 
Into the Thorns has to be the definitive book on leopard hunting. I doubt if many PHs have ethically taken more leopards.

His father gave me my copy. A very fine gentleman.

Drums of the morning is a good read. Mostly his hunts in Tanzania.

Lon
 
I’ve also sent a hopeful PM, just in case [emoji41]
 
That’s a good offer. Especially on Into the Thorns. That one is tough to find. Congrats
 
Into the Thorns has to be the definitive book on leopard hunting. I doubt if many PHs have ethically taken more leopards.

His father gave me my copy. A very fine gentleman.

Drums of the morning is a good read. Mostly his hunts in Tanzania.

Lon
i enjoyed both thoroughly. i just want to pass them on to those who want to read them but can’t find them.
 
I have a copy of Into the Thorns if anyone is still looking for one. I’ll sell it for what I paid for it, $350 + shipping.
 
Did you guys sell your copies of Into the Thorns? I have a new copy for sale, but only wanted to list it once I knew that doing so would not get in the way of you selling yours. Thanks, and Merry Christmas.
 
What is the price?
 
i enjoyed both thoroughly. i just want to pass them on to those who want to read them but can’t find them.
Such a gentleman! I have both but I can't let them go.
 
Did you guys sell your copies of Into the Thorns? I have a new copy for sale, but only wanted to list it once I knew that doing so would not get in the way of you selling yours. Thanks, and Merry Christmas.
sold
 
Others have offered their copies first, so do buy theirs first. If there is still a need for an absolute new book, mine is $335 with shipping included to the Lower 48. Thanks, Merry Christmas, and Happy Hunting.
IMG_3687.jpgIMG_3689.jpg
 
I still have a copy available at what I paid for it-$350 + shipping.
 
My copy is now sold. Thank you.
 
I have a copy of Into the Thorns if anyone is still looking for one. I’ll sell it for what I paid for it, $350 + shipping.

I still have a copy available at what I paid for it-$350 + shipping.

It would be more considerate to start your own thread if you wish to sell something. Not sure if it's against the site rules but it's certainly poor form.
 
It would be more considerate to start your own thread if you wish to sell something. Not sure if it's against the site rules but it's certainly poor form.
Poor form? Maybe you should read the entire thread, I was replying to a post to be helpful for to someone who was looking for a specific item. Get a life and Merry Christmas Scrooge!
 
Poor form? Maybe you should read the entire thread, I was replying to a post to be helpful for to someone who was looking for a specific item. Get a life and Merry Christmas Scrooge!

Is this still available? I’m interested
 
It has been committed for, but thanks for your interest.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,424
Messages
1,575,846
Members
170,402
Latest member
TimothyKab
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top