Internal flights which carry firearms!

Ukstalker.375

AH senior member
Joined
Jun 10, 2013
Messages
52
Reaction score
48
Media
11
So, currently planning a trip to SA for next year. I know things are up in the air with regards SAA but forgetting that for now, I’m really struggling with how to get from one any of the major international airports to East London aside from hiring a car and embarking on a tiring 8+ hr drive (off the back of a long flight from the U.K.) whilst carrying firearms!
none of the airlines seem to carry weapons, can anyone suggest anything? Alternatives that don’t involve me driving (I’ll probably be travelling solo so I do not relish that option.)
 
Unless has changed recently, I am flying from JoBurg to Polokwane in September on SA Airlink with weapons. E. London in in the very south of the country though and Polokwane is in the north/north east. My ticket is still current as of today. Who knows what will happen by September.
 
I could have sworn I’d found something on their pages saying it was not possible, but I see you appear correct! Are they directly linked to SAA in terms of any imminent closure of business?
 
No. They had a codeshare agreement but are separate airlines.
 
Yeah, check Airlink. The last I heard is they do carry firearms and should work to get you to East London. They took over the time slot that SAA was flying there as well and works well for arrival and departure so you aren't traveling too early or too late in the day.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,396
Members
169,558
Latest member
Joneseleepe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top