In memoriam - Riaan Naude, Murdered

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Joined
Apr 25, 2010
Messages
11,043
Reaction score
17,630
Media
178
Articles
4
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 8.18.32 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 8.18.32 AM.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 447
  • Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 8.18.38 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 8.18.38 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 430
  • Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 8.18.42 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 8.18.42 AM.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 398
I came across this article this morning. Another tragic death.

I truly hate it when the media states something like this:

"A prolific trophy hunter who slaughtered lions, giraffes and elephants in South Africa has been shot dead at point blank range after his truck broke down."

 
Truly tragic event and must be horrific for his family.
The daily mail is a renowned anti hunting media outlet. And spearheaded a bill to stop the imports of hunting trophies in and out the U.K. disgusting journalism and they love this type of tragedy.
 
Unfortunately people do get murdered is RSA, but the article makes it look as some kind of justice being dealt because he was a PH, while I think he was targeted just because the thugs know most PH´s carry handguns, which is what they are looking for.
 
Scumbag media.
A man was murdered and the media is still kicking him because of his business and he hunts.

Sincerest condolences to his family and friends for the senseless loss of a loved one.
 
Last edited:
Needs to be a special place in hell for such a "journalist."
 
This has been written about now twice and each displaying the same "journalistic" ethics.
 
Animal rights activists are the real people who need to be murdered. They are getting disturbingly comfortable spewing their mindless garbage from behind the safety of a computer screen, which will (in turn) influence the hundreds of brainless cultists who will readily believe their lies. I bet their only real interactions with lions have been Disney’s “Lion King”.
 
Last edited:
There are five kinds of people whom I despise in this world. Journalists rank as number 1. British journalists are even worse. I know that free speech is a very important right and everything, but these cultist bastards can’t be allowed to keep slandering us like this. Someone needs to take legal action against them for these sorts of “articles”. If you take action against four of five such ”Journalists“, you’ll automatically tow the rest in line.
 
the above article headline reads Lion and elephant killing trophy hunter gunned down execution-style....
 
it said his hunting guns were left behind at the scene...
 
There are five kinds of people whom I despise in this world. Journalists rank as number 1. British journalists are even worse. I know that free speech is a very important right and everything, but these cultist bastards can’t be allowed to keep slandering us like this. Someone needs to take legal action against them for these sorts of “articles”. If you take action against four of five such ”Journalists“, you’ll automatically tow the rest in line.
Nice or wishful thinking concept but the harsh reality is the more negative attention these dirtbags get the more popular they become and the bottom line becomes.....if you don't like their opinions don't listen to them.....and when these POS so called journalist post these type of shameful articles there are just enough legal mumbo jumbo for POS legal defense lawyers to fend off 99% of liabil suits.
 
the above article headline reads Lion and elephant killing trophy hunter gunned down execution-style....

Sensational POS journalism. Had the ".... Lion and elephant killing trophy hunter...." been omitted and the reporting been something like: ...another white farm owner or safaris outfitter, PH, was murdered and robbed....this POS journalist would still be writing articles of little interest located in the back pages of a small town newspaper where they should be.
 
very sad, probely killed by robbers(do-nouffings). when finding him with his broke down truck.
 
It was interesting to note that when I was in SA, I noticed signs that stated “high crime area & kidnapping high area”.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,346
Messages
1,573,639
Members
169,778
Latest member
lantinfplanev1973
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top