IMR Enduron powders

Wyatt Smith

AH legend
Joined
May 9, 2019
Messages
3,950
Reaction score
9,121
Location
Pike county
Media
43
Due to availability, I recently acquired some IMR 4166 and 4451. Does anyone have any experience with these powders?
The burn rates are very close to IMR 4064 and 4350, so they should work well for me in several calibers.
Just wanted to hear what you guys think.
 
4451 for the 30 06 works very well…56 gr 180 Accubond . Mirror to imr 4350 in speed and accuracy for me..2740 fps
4166. 308 and the like. In today’s market …adapt to what you can find. Both are very acceptable powders from the 22 250 range on up.
 
Due to availability, I recently acquired some IMR 4166 and 4451. Does anyone have any experience with these powders?
The burn rates are very close to IMR 4064 and 4350, so they should work well for me in several calibers.
Just wanted to hear what you guys think.
@wyatt Smith.
The one that matches 4350 should work well in your 25.
Bob
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,122
Members
169,115
Latest member
perstivjoper1981
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top