I'm no expert but ....

Rez Exelon

AH enthusiast
Joined
Jan 29, 2024
Messages
469
Reaction score
883
Location
Oklahoma
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
1
... It seems like this auction showing an estimated sale price of 600-900 is kind of optimistic for 20 rounds of ammo in cans of this condition even if it is 470NE. I don't have a 470 and thus have no skin in the game but if my math is right:

600/20 = 30/round
900/20 = 45/round

I mean, is 470NE really that expensive???

1710443452410.png
 
Jeez this the only 30-30 ammo in gunshop....think I need to put on that site :A Banana: :E Big Grin:....been wondering how old it is...bought 2 boxes ..2 left will get if still there when back in Lusaka.....lot better condition than that kynoch 470 :D Beers:
20240311_145120.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,571,992
Members
169,473
Latest member
450Rig
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top