Husqvarna 640 front sight hood

clockwork_7mm_gator

AH fanatic
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Messages
549
Reaction score
488
Media
1
Gents,

I'm in the early phases of restoring a Husqvarna 640 in 9.3x62. Two questions, re: the front sight hood.

1. Anyone know where a spare could be acquired? (I also posted this in classified, but figured this was also a good place to ask.)

2. Are any other commercial Mauser hoods interchangeable?

Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Matt
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,236
Members
169,286
Latest member
Josie_Marry
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top