JMV375

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Europe
Member of
NRA
I am strongly considering a red stag hunt in 2025 with Marius at HUNTROMANIA.
I woyuld like to speak with any forum members who recently did a hunt with HUNTROMANIA
I think there are a couple guys from Michigan (2023 ? ) who recently hunted with Marius for red stag.
Would love to talk about their experience.

Regards
Joe Viviano
Macomb, MI

I haven't hunted with Marius yet, but I've booked a hunt with him for Stag and Chamois in 2025. So far he has been 100% professional and communication has been excellent.

Others on this forum have hunted Stag with Marius and my advice is to read their Hunt Reports and PM those members with any questions or concerns you might have. The members I contacted were very helpful and gave Marius their highest recommendation.

@375Fox was especially helpful and I spoke with him on the phone about his Stag hunt for several hours.

Some hunt reports posted here by members who hunted with Marius from @HUNTROMANIA:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miawilliams

Latest profile posts

Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Christensen MPP 308 w/o brace
CZ 1012 12 ga
Tokarev TBP 12ga Bull Pup
Stoeger M3000 12ga
Springfield Prodogy 9mm
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Hello Wesley, on your M70 .416 do you only want cash or are you interested in trades?
gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.