Hunting in Hawaii

For fishing, one of the best of the best in the world is Northern Lights, Kevin Nakamaru. He's also a hunter. He can put you on 1000 lb marlin, 200 lb yellowfin, wahoo, and even bottomfish. He's also an avid bowhunter and offered to connect us with his brother to go hunt axis deer. However, we were only in Kona for a day. Big regret not giving it a shot, though.

Reach out to him. https://fishingnorthernlights.com/

For fishing, one of the best of the best in the world is Northern Lights, Kevin Nakamaru. He's also a hunter. He can put you on 1000 lb marlin, 200 lb yellowfin, wahoo, and even bottomfish. He's also an avid bowhunter and offered to connect us with his brother to go hunt axis deer. However, we were only in Kona for a day. Big regret not giving it a shot, though.

Reach out to him. https://fishingnorthernlights.com/
Yes Sir I second that. I have hunted with Kevin twice on the Big Island and he is a super good guy.
He also has the distinction of catching all the species of Marlin over 1000lbs in the same year….

I contacted the guys on Ni’ihau about eland hunting. It looked fun, and unique, but also very expensive. Easier to do that in Africa, I think.

My wife and I visited Molokai recently. It's a VERY different Hawaiian experience. Very relaxed. Very "country", as you might say. We say plenty of people hunting, and almost killed a deer with our rental car. There are huge areas that aren't populated too. I'd be up for that, maybe, someday. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strikemoney

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?