Hunting Farms Wanted

D

Deleted member 22011

Hi all
Im new here... I am not sure how this system works.
I am looking for some farms where I Can bring normal middle-class hunters from europe to hunt birds and pigs. I have the PH, Outfitter, off shore companies all set up, I just need farms to shoot on!!
Can anyone help?

My issue is that farmers are too expensive - why charge $500 for a vlakvark I usually pay R150 for???

The idea is to bring normal working class hunters here to have a normal hunt...

Thanks in advance
Craig
 
mmmm...interesting, locals pay R950-R1 800 for Warthog + day fees. Perhaps you already have your area to hunt for R150 per Warthog? If farmers are to expensive, who provides your Warthogs then?

2ndly you have to use PH's and Outfitters that are registered in all of SA provinces...or at least where your PH's are registered...you might be NOT USING the guy's you already have...
 
Last edited:
R150 for a Warthog? You will not find that in KZN. If you are lucky you might find farmers in the Northern regions or Cape provinces where they will let you, as a close friend, shoot them as vermin if you know the landowner personally and very well.
Finding willing, qualified and registered PH's to do the hunts with legally, will pose a problem in my humble opinion.

Good luck with your quest, I sincerely hope that someone is willing to help you.
 
Welcome to AH.
You have bumped into the market for the "international" hunter.

I just read an economic report on Biltong hunting in SA and the results stated that prices for Biltong hunters had increased 30% over the last few years. Less trips, more expense was the result.

There are not a lot of "farmers" hanging out here. There are plenty of Outfitters and hunters.

Perhaps someone will see your search and help you out. Patrick is spot on with the local prices I have encountered.
 
mmmm...interesting, locals pay R950-R1 800 for Warthog + day fees. Perhaps you already have your area to hunt for R150 per Warthog? If farmers are to expensive, who provides your Warthogs then?

2ndly you have to use PH's and Outfitters that are registered in all of SA provinces...or at least where your PH's are registered...you might be NOT USING the guy's you already have...
+1
 
You need to compare apples with apples. If you interested in birds, I have top wing shooting in the Free State. I look after my birds and if you want quality, you need to pay for it.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,373
Messages
1,574,457
Members
170,042
Latest member
ningprogmiddres1989
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top