Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PHASA
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana and Namibia
“Do not be penny wise and pound foolish” Old world proverb. In the economic industry, the business trajectory is seen by the balance of trade within that particular business, income vs expenditure. Hunting is no exception, 5Ps are also a necessity. Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance. One need to plan the itinerary with some degree of accuracy since the Safari quotation will be provided on What You See is What You Get basis. One needs to include, even the smallest detail, this will prevent extra charging a client on a Safari. Hunting is a business like no other, it survives on client satisfaction and recommendations. Taking care of your client, giving him the desired opportunity and experience, will not only boost your business but reputation as well.
IMG_20200911_190857.jpg

Reactions: cls

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GuyGreener

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is roofrunner@aol.com. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with