Hunting China May Be Reopening

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
14,037
Reaction score
10,647
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
5,597
Articles
321
Here is an email that I wanted to share with you regarding the suspension of hunting in China from Wang Wei of China Adventure Travel.


Dear all hunter friends,

We all have been suffering this 3-years long closing, still did not see the hunting new regulation which our government mentioned. I had tried to get some international hunter organization's grant for a public relationship project. The project was to organize some news reporters to interview the local people of some main hunting camps. The 3rd party talk would be more power than we say. Maybe we could push all parties move forward. I always believe the China hunting program is not only benefit myself, and also benefit the local communities, wildlife and international hunter's fair chase. All will do some with their own effort. but the realistic world is not so sample.

I had be invited and done a field trip with the super adviser of the wildlife department during May 15-18, 2009, to the Helan Blue Sheep hunting area for reviewing the foreigner trophy hunting policy . He insisted to say that China hunting program will be reopened in FALL.

Well, let us believe a Chinese old word, "Good meal never be late."

Wang Wei
China Adventure Travel
P. O. Box 100101-174
Beijing 100101
www.c-adventure.com
 
That would be great. I just finished Bert Klinburger's book and all of the great hunts available over there. I wonder what type of hunt pricing we would be looking at.
 
Thats a promising news , wish to take Blue sheep in China !

Monish
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,570,479
Members
168,890
Latest member
LeliaMaste
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top