Howdy hunters

Pole Pole, welcome to the AH forum! If you hang around here long, the taste of hunting Africa will drive you into going! Enjoy all the info!

Welcome to AH Pole Pole!

Dreamed of hunting Africa back when Rhodesia still existed then got sidetracked with making a living. In the seventies hunted elk in Wyoming, got into fly fishing the Texas coast for redfish and the Keys for tarpon. In the nineties added billfishing. When I turned sixty my wife stirred my African thoughts when she said I should do something special. Booked a trip with Safaris de Mocambique taking a 40” buff after a six hours of tracking. Then back again with Luke Samara double buffalo in the Selous. Both fantastic hunts. Thoughts are now on an Alaska bear thinking an article grizzly would be something interesting. And, yes, of course, Africa always calls.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH.
Share the tales of your Buffalo hunts when you get a moment.

Giday Pole Pole and welcome to the A H forums

Hello and welcome!

Hello Pole Pole,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH!!!

Welcome to AH! Lots of great people here!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome Pole Pole, is that the African version meaning slow slow? Ie don't rush, calm down.

Welcome aboard Pole Pole. What kind and caliber rifles did you use on your African hunts? What are you planning to use on your Bear hunt?

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XJCPatrick

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]