Hi!

Welcome to AH @bebben# ! Be sure to write a few reports of your adventures hunting in India! Not enough recent hunting there gets published anymore!
Hello, Vertigo, hunting is banned in India, in most States. Only wild boar could be shot, but with a forest ranger watching over the action. And we’re now (2021) permitted to keep only 2 weapons per person. I’m heading out to RSA next month on safari and will write in about it all!
Cheers!

Hello, Vertigo, hunting is banned in India, in most States. Only wild boar could be shot, but with a forest ranger watching over the action. And we’re now (2021) permitted to keep only 2 weapons per person. I’m heading out to RSA next month on safari and will write in about it all!
Cheers!

Hi! All,
I’m from India and been an outdoors guy since age 8- now 72 and going strong. I’ve hunted everything in India, from rabbits to rogue elephants, got my 4 leopards in my teens, on foot. I love fishing too, fished in Russia, NZ,, UK, mainly fly. In india I fish for our premier game fish the Mahseer. Off to RSA next month for a fortnight of hunting/fishing

Hi Bebben, in your first post you mentioned that you had hunted rabbits to rogue elephants and leopards in your teens. So I would love you try to recollect your adventures from your younger years and share them here. I love reading those stories from times gone past. :)

Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community.

Welcome to the posting side. Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, we would be glad to assist you with that.

welcome welcome welcome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NolanMesse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?