Hi!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard Huntergirl87. Fortunately you've found a site that is filled with the stories and data you are looking for. A little more information about you as a hunter would be helpful. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own or have access to. Do you have any near term hunts planned? If so, what is on your list?

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH Huntergirl87!

Howdy!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to our place @Huntergirl87 .The best forum for all that you want to know about hunting and to share your own experiences

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the fotum

Welcome to AH! Namibia is beautiful country to live and hunt!

Welcome Huntergirl87 to AH! Looking forward to your input and reports!

Welcome to the posting side Huntergirl87 .

Welcome Huntergirl87 to AH ! Been a long time since I hunted the Kalahari in Namibia will go back one day.

Welcome aboard. This is a great site to connect with other hunters. Namibia is a wonderful country to hunt. My first safari was there. Welcome aboard.
Bruce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhilipMorg

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?