Hi Shagg from NZ

Shagg

Reaction score
Hi everyone Shagg from NZ keen hunter I live in the heart of Sambar country in a little town called Bulls plenty of them around here as well as Fallow Red Deer and pigs about a hour from home - hot barrels

Welcome to AH Shagg! Great country you got there. Hunted on the South Island once about 15 years ago. Hope to return soon. Enjoy the community here on AH.

Welcome to AH Shagg. Tell us a little more about yourself. Have you been to Africa? What rifles / cartridges do you like?

Welcome to AH Shagg! Glad to have you introduce yourself and join the conversation.

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome to AH!

GViday Shagg and welcome to the A H forums. Travel through your way n the odd occasion but mainly stick to the south

Welcome to AH.

Welcome aboard Shagg, Lots of tremendous hunting in your "neck of the woods." Just to get you going, how about writing up a hunting report complete with photos of your previous hunts. There are quite a few Kiwi(s) on AH, do you know any of them?

Welcome to AH, Shagg !

Welcome to AH Shagg! You live in a beautiful country, at least the south island is. Only one I’ve made it to so far. But, I do plan a return trip.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH Shagg! Glad you found us and joined our community.

Welcome and enjoy

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RobbyGrego

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]