Hi from Australia

Shifty

AH member
Joined
Mar 25, 2022
Messages
43
Reaction score
91
Location
Queensland
Member of
Sporting Shooters Association of Australia, Australia Deer Association
Hunted
Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
Hi Guys,

All the way from Australia, I am looking to do my first African hunt early next year.

I'll no doubt be reading a lot here and asking heaps of questions!

Thanks for having me!
 
Welcome to AH Shifty!
 
Shifty, welcome to the AH forum! Lots of you Aussies on here with good info.
For your upcoming Africa adventure I’d recommend starting your research by clicking on “safari planning guide” at the top of the page. I found it very helpful. Good luck!
 
Hi Guys,

All the way from Australia, I am looking to do my first African hunt early next year.

I'll no doubt be reading a lot here and asking heaps of questions!

Thanks for having me!

Hello Shifty,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome aboard Shifty. Seems like this site is garnering more and more Aussies every day. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own, do you reload. Where do you live and hunt in Oz? What are you planning to hunt in Africa? Where will you be hunting, who are you booked with?
 
Hi Guys,

All the way from Australia, I am looking to do my first African hunt early next year.

I'll no doubt be reading a lot here and asking heaps of questions!

Thanks for having me!
Welcome to AH
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome aboard Shifty. Seems like this site is garnering more and more Aussies every day. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own, do you reload. Where do you live and hunt in Oz? What are you planning to hunt in Africa? Where will you be hunting, who are you booked with?
Hi Guys,
I’m down in Melbourne at the bottom of Australia in the state of Victoria.

I mainly hunt Red Fox, Sambar and Fallow deer.
As for the rifles; I am a Winchester 70 and Sako 85 man and have .222, .22-250, .243, .7mm08, .30-06, .9.3x62

I have just sent off my deposit to hunt with KMG Hunting Safaris for April 2023, Marius has been very helpful indeed.

Looking forward to learning a lot and meeting new people!

Cheers,
Shifty
 
G'day Shifty,
Good to see more Aussies here.

Hope you hunt a ripper Warthog, Warthogs are cool.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,812
Members
169,418
Latest member
BridgettTr
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top