Hi from Australia

GL416

New member
Joined
Jan 31, 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
4
Member of
SSAA, SCI, SCI Down Under Chapter
Hi Everyone

I have been visiting the site for the last few years for the wealth of information that is shared here and finally decided I should join up.

I haven't yet made it across to Africa yet (had to cancel my Namibia trip last year due to unforeseen reasons),
but I plan on getting across within the next couple of years, probably to South Africa this time.

Best regards

Glenn
 
Welcome Glenn,good to have you enjoy the planning for your first trip.
 
gday glen welcome and enjoy the site
 
Hi Glenn welcome to the forum.
 
Welcome to the posting side of AH.

Happy planning for your trip.
 
Welcome Glenn, you are currently on the best hunt forum on the web, with the best members and advice on the globe. Enjoy this forum, and let the questions come - you will receive the best answers ever. Good luck on your planning and South Africa. You will get you deal on this site as well.

Regards,
 
Welcome to AH Glenn!
 
Welcome to AH, Glenn !
 
Welcome Glenn, Africa will be all the sweeter when you finally get there.
 
Glenn welcome to AH. If you have any questions on medical evacuation coverage as you are planning your trip, please do not hesitate to contact Global Rescue.
 
Welcome!!!
 
Welcome to AH, Glenn!
 
Welcome to AH Glenn! Glad you decided to join in.
 
Welcome Glenn

Good luck on that planning, i am sure you will have a blast. Especially because you were so close once and had to cancel

Best Regards
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,436
Messages
1,576,192
Members
170,531
Latest member
M2Motion
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top