Hi from Australia

GL416

Reaction score
Member of
SSAA, SCI, SCI Down Under Chapter
Hi Everyone

I have been visiting the site for the last few years for the wealth of information that is shared here and finally decided I should join up.

I haven't yet made it across to Africa yet (had to cancel my Namibia trip last year due to unforeseen reasons),
but I plan on getting across within the next couple of years, probably to South Africa this time.

Best regards

Glenn

Welcome Glenn,good to have you enjoy the planning for your first trip.

gday glen welcome and enjoy the site

Hi Glenn welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the posting side of AH.

Happy planning for your trip.

Welcome Glenn, you are currently on the best hunt forum on the web, with the best members and advice on the globe. Enjoy this forum, and let the questions come - you will receive the best answers ever. Good luck on your planning and South Africa. You will get you deal on this site as well.

Regards,

Welcome to AH Glenn!

Welcome to AH, Glenn !

Welcome Glenn, Africa will be all the sweeter when you finally get there.

Glenn welcome to AH. If you have any questions on medical evacuation coverage as you are planning your trip, please do not hesitate to contact Global Rescue.

Welcome!!!

Welcome to AH, Glenn!

Welcome to AH Glenn! Glad you decided to join in.

Welcome Glenn

Good luck on that planning, i am sure you will have a blast. Especially because you were so close once and had to cancel

Best Regards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LenoreGari

Latest profile posts

jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com