Hello

JohannS

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
South Africa and USA
Hi, my name is Johann Swanepoel and I love to hunt and fish. I was born in South Africa on our farm and learned how to hunt before I could walk. I shot my first impala at the age of 5 and have hunted most antelopes in South Africa. I opened our farm for hunters just a couple of years ago and it's been going great. I enjoy hearing experiences from other hunters and contribute my own stories also. I was looking at the site and it is just FULL of helpful information that everyone can use. Thanks for having me and I hope everyone has a good hunting season

Welcome aboard Johann.

nd

Johann

Welcome to AH

I am sure you will have some positive insight in to game ranching in South Africa when questions arise.

Looking forward to your posts

Welcome to the forum, Johann !

Hey Johann,

Welcome, I am also relatively new on this forum. Whatever you aleady know about hunting, you will learn a lot more here.

Best regards.

Welcome to AH Johann

Another convert. Glad to have you join. Look forward to the tales.

Welcome to AH Johann!!! We are glad your here, feel free to tell us about your hunts and post some great pics.

Welcome to AH!

watermark.php

Welcome to AH Johann! Enjoyed the unusual Kudu trophy that you posted in the photo gallery! Looking forward to your input... Do you have a website for your farm?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghdhdfgsdf

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well