hello

farmboy

AH member
Reaction score
Thank you for letting me join your group. I have read numerous threads here over the years. I am from Canada. I have always wanted to hunt Africa and been building rifles to go one day. I have hunted around here my whole life started shooting skunks at the age of seven. Glad to be here and pleased to be in such a great group.

Welcome to AH farmboy! Nice to have you join the conversation. When do you think is one day?

Well I will go in the next five years or will not ever go. I built a 6.5 06 Ackley a 308 Norma mag and a 358 sta. Currently looking at a 460 g&a. All are Mauser actioned the 6.5 is built on a z24 action the 308 nm is built on an fun and the 358 is built on a witworth express action. The 460 is on a brno zzk602. Not sure of that caliber but the gun is cheap it is a rechambered 458. Comes with dies brass loaded ammo and bullets.

Welcome to AH farmboy

Welcome from Minnesota USA

Welcome to AH !

Welcome!

Welcome farmboy. If you always dreamed of hunting in Africa, consider Namibia to be your destination of choice for a first safari. The most stable country in Africa, offering real, old style FREE RANGE plains game hunting.

Welcome to AH farmboy! plan your time and make it happen because once you do your going to kick yourself in the butt for not doing it earlier.

Glad you came to the posting side.

Welcome.

Welcome to the site sir!

Welcome to AH!

It might sound funny but one hunt I would like to try is what a fellow told me he did which was a hunt for a bunch of little deer antelope they were all the size of dogs.

Welcome to AfricaHunting.com @farmboy this is surely the perfect fit! The time to book that hunt is now and never as it been a better time to do so either as to make the Dollar work for you and gain from the weak South African Rand.

Here is something to entice you:

In North Western Namibia we have 4 of the tiny 10 - Steenbuck, Common Duiker, Klipspringer PLUS Damara Dik-Dik, which is native only to our area and some parts of Southern Angola.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WMHSophie5

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.