Hello From West Virginia

Jeric430

Reaction score
My brother and I are planning a trip for April 2020 after visiting the Great American Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA on Saturday. I'm looking to learn all that I can to minimize the surprises and maximize the experience. A friend from work that has hunted twice in SA put me onto this website saying that there is a wealth of knowledge here. Looking forward to learning from you all!

Welcome to AH Jeric430! Enjoy exploring the site.

Welcome to AH!

Enjoy.
Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Jeric430! You’re going to love hunting in Africa!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome aboard Jeric430. Your friend is correct. This is the best place to get all of the information you are looking for re. an African safari. By simply stating what you are currently looking for / at you will be inundated by responses from outfitters that can service your needs. What have you hunted in the past? What caliber rifles do you own?

Welcome Jeric430! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

My brother and I are planning a trip for April 2020 after visiting the Great American Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA on Saturday. I'm looking to learn all that I can to minimize the surprises and maximize the experience.

If there is a way we can be of help to you please feel free to call or send us a message.

Welcome to the family and the forum Jeric430, you are in the right place!

Welcome to AH! Great place to learn a lot of useful information about hunting in Africa!

My brother and I are planning a trip for April 2020 after visiting the Great American Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA on Saturday. I'm looking to learn all that I can to minimize the surprises and maximize the experience. A friend from work that has hunted twice in SA put me onto this website saying that there is a wealth of knowledge here. Looking forward to learning from you all!

Welcome. I do some hunting in WV as well. Last year I also was turned onto this site for the same reasons. Everyone on here was extremely helpful and I was able to gather a lot of info on going to Africa for the first time. Looking Fwd to hearing about your travels

Wecome welcome welcome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesHow

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]