Hello from Florida

FLhunter7

AH senior member
Joined
Mar 5, 2018
Messages
56
Reaction score
34
Location
Jacksonville
I'm a high school student that has been hunting in Florida for 5 years mostly for duck and whitetail. Loved to hunt ever since I was introduced to it by my uncle in New York. Have always loved exploration, nature, and adventure. Joined the forums for information as I look to expand my knowledge and widen my horizons in hunting.
 
Welcome to AH FLhunter7! You will enjoy your time here and do not hesitate to ask questions and participate.
 
Welcome, you have picked the right place lots of knowledgeable people her. Just ask away if you have any questions.
 
Welcome to AH! Good on your uncle for introducing you to hunting. We need the younger generations to carry on the tradition!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome!

Always great to see a young guy sign on looking to expand his hunting horizons..
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH young sir. Hope you enjoy reading the many threads!
 
I'm a high school student that has been hunting in Florida for 5 years mostly for duck and whitetail. Loved to hunt ever since I was introduced to it by my uncle in New York. Have always loved exploration, nature, and adventure. Joined the forums for information as I look to expand my knowledge and widen my horizons in hunting.
Welcome to the forum FLhunter7, we need more high school students to widen their horizons in hunting! Shout if you need more information. Trust that your hunting future will include a visit to Namibia..
 
Welcome to AH! Enjoy the site.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,489
Members
169,362
Latest member
MarleneHed
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top