Hello from Denmark

Carsten

AH member
Reaction score
Dear all.
I have been searching information on this site for quite some time now but this is my first post.
I have been hunting for 40 years since I was a kid but never in Africa and a DG hunt is on top of my bucket list.
I own three safari rifles from .375 to .500 and shoot them regularly so when the time comes I will be ready.

Hello carsten and welcome to AH, its great that you get good practice with your big calibre rifles.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to this great forum! Enjoy the site! Whenever you are ready we would be happy to help you with your planning.

:S Welcome:

Hello Carsten,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

In 2021, I met a good fellow from Denmark, name of Simon Pagaard, while hunting up in the Khomas Hochland Highlands of Namibia.
A good man for sure.

Also, I like it that you are well practiced with your rifles.
That is perfect and I wish that more hunters, no matter what part of the world they are intending to hunt, would do the same.

The harder a particular caliber recoils, the more difficult (and more expensive) it is to practice with.
However, all of us hunters, especially including myself, cannot practice too much.
There is always room for improvement.

When you get around to it, have a look into the Khomas Safaris web site.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Good day Carsten! Welcome, may your dream come true!

Dear all.
I have been searching information on this site for quite some time now but this is my first post.
I have been hunting for 40 years since I was a kid but never in Africa and a DG hunt is on top of my bucket list.
I own three safari rifles from .375 to .500 and shoot them regularly so when the time comes I will be ready.

The Danes are coming! Welcome to the friendliest place on the Internet.

Welcome to the AH community!

Welcome from Indianapolis, Indiana - the racing capital of the world! ️

Dear all.
Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH Carsten! Glad you found us.

Welcome Carsten. So what have you hunted. We all love to hear about adventures. Your local hunting is an exciting hunt to us. Glad to have you with us
Don

Thank you all for the warm welcome.
I have hunted the Danish deer and also wild boar and deer in Germany and Poland.
In my youth mostly birds, hares, foxes and especially waterfowl.
My favorite is the Danish roebuck hunt in the spring starting from the 16th of May and two month forward.
Those summer mornings and evenings are simply fantastic when the weather is good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odell45C92

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?