Hello from Central South Africa,

ThinusS

Reaction score
Member of
South African Hunters and Game Conservation Association
Hunted
South Africa and Mozambique
Hello to everyone. I am a rifle hunter from South Africa, I own, hunt with and reload for several centerfire rifles from 6mm Creedmoor to .416 rem mag. I live and work on a 74 000-acre private game reserve in Central South Africa, Southern Free State and Northern Cape provinces, on the Orange river. I am a qualified PH (plains game and cape buffalo) and my hobbies include photography, reading and writing. When I'm really bored, I also fish a bit.

Hello and welcome!

Good to have another PH aboard. Do you freelance or work solely for the one property? 74K acres is a nice chunk. All together or split apart?

I
Good to have another PH aboard. Do you freelance or work solely for the one property? 74K acres is a nice chunk. All together or split apart?
I work solely for the one property. It is all in one block, divided by the Orange river with two thirds in the Free State province and a third in the Northern Cape province.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bayshooter

Latest profile posts

1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe
3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!