Hello from Canada!

Welcome.

Welcome to the forum Mark, there is something for everyone on here!

Kind regards
Aj Fourie

Thought I'd drop by and do a official greeting!

My names mark and I'm a 22 yr old novice from rural Saskatchewan.

Found this great forum a couple days ago and hope to find lots of good information!
Welcome to AH @LHMark! You have definitely come to the right place. There are tons of people on here who are ready, willing, and able to lead you in the right path for all things hunting related. Enjoy! And Happy Hunting!

Welcome young buck - from Montana!

:S Welcome: to AH!

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH Mark! Glad you found us and enjoy exploring the site.

Giday mark and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to the best African hunting and so much more site Mark. I envy you, young and to have found this wealth of knowledge, guys with real world experience, not just keyboard practice, this just means you will have opportunity to safari earlier and more times than me.

From another Canuck, welcome and enjoy.

MB

Welcome aboard LHMark. AH is chock full of experienced hunters and shooters. There is nothing we like better than to share what we have learned with a youngster willing to learn. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter, things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber firearms you own, do you reload.

Welcome Mark! I grew up in SE Sask and my parents are still there. What area are you from?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brym427

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?