Hello from canada

Welcome to AH AGO!
Where are you going in RSA?
Who is your outfitter?
Do you have some specific game you plan to take?
What rifle/cartridge are you using?

Don’t forget to practice off of sticks!
If this is your first trip, it won’t be your last.
Best of luck!
 
Welcome to AH sir! I hope you will share a hunt report and pictures upon your return from SA.
 
Welcome to AH. Enjoy the hunt!
 
Welcome to AH AGO! Glad you found us. Hope you will share your hunt with us upon your return.
 
Welcome aboard!

Best of luck on the hunt!
 
Thank you for the welcome
I am very superstitious ,I waited 20 years for this and still worry that is not going to happen will give full report when I return
Can't practice with sticks only from bench in the local ranges but have done a lot of shooting in "battue"in my life
I hope that this is going to be the first of many !!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Can't practice with sticks only from bench in the local range
If you have one you can always practice taking position at home or in your yard.
 
Welcome to AH.

Take lots of pictures and notes for that report.
 
Welcome to the community. My son and I are heading to Limpopo in 2 months. Please share a report on your trip.
 
Welcome and enjoy your first African hunt and South Africa.
Would've interesting to hear where/ what your hunt list is and what rifle/ ammo combo you are taking.
 
Welcome and enjoy. We’d like to hear about your hunts (please).
 
Welcome! Look forward to reading your report.
 
AGO welcome to AH. I don't speak French or Italian, I'm curious what does "in battue" mean? Don't over pack, even though we all do the first time and take lots of pictures. I'll be looking forward to seeing your reports when you return.
 
AGO welcome to AH. I don't speak French or Italian, I'm curious what does "in battue" mean? Don't over pack, even though we all do the first time and take lots of pictures. I'll be looking forward to seeing your reports when you return.


Driven Hunt
 
Practice here in Quebec is ...well how can I say ....surprising...you have to shoot from the bench...no standing position allowed ,and in most clubs you are not even allowed to put more than 1 round at a time in the rifle
 
Welcome to AH!
 
AGO, welcome to the site from the other side of the Ottawa River. Bonne chance a la chasse!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,400
Messages
1,575,066
Members
170,221
Latest member
WoodrowCof
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top