HELLO FROM BRAZIL

demiate

New member
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Messages
10
Reaction score
102
Hello I am from Brazil and enjoy hunting and shooting, some day I will go to Africa and some day I will have a double rifle... Untill there I need to learn a lot and here in AH is the place!!! Sorry my POOR english. I am a great DUGABOY1`s fan!!! REGARDS DEMIATE
 
Hi DEMIATE
Welcome to the forum. You will find all the info you need right here. Dont hesitate to ask, should you have any questions.

All the best,
Marius Goosen
 
There is nothing wrong with dreaming of coming to Africa! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the site. you will find a lot of information here.
 
Welcome to AH, you'll learn a lot about Africa here.

nd
 
Welcome to AH demiate!
 
Hi Demiate

Welcome aboard you will love it here!

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,066
Members
169,487
Latest member
KathyKidwe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top