Hello from Alberta Canada

Welcome to AH Dean! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.
 
Welcome from a fellow Canuck, looking forward to your stories.
 
Welcome to the other side.
 
Welcome aboard Dean2. How about telling us a little more about yourself as it is related to hunting? What have you hunted in the past, What kind and caliber rifles do you own? Do you reload? Do you have any near term plans for hunting in Africa?
 
Welcome to AH Dean2! Looking forward to your participation.
 
Welcome to the posting side.
 
Hello my newest Canadian friend.

I haven't been up you way in about 13 years when they shut down griz shooting.
 
Shootist43

I have been hunting since I was ten. I have hunted in most of the Canadian provinces except Newfoundland. I have also hunted in Europe, Eastern Europe, Australia, New Zealand, The U.S. and Africa. I do reload. I enjoy big game hunting but I also really enjoy gopher and varmint shooting because of the tremendous amount of shooting you can do over a few days.

I am not a trophy hunter, I like the experience of hunting, being with other people who love hunting and getting to see how they do it in their country.
 
Dean2, welcome to the forum!
 
Welcome to AH Dean! Nice to have you on the site and we look forward to you sharing your stories!
 
Welcome to AH, Dean !
 
Welcome to AH Dean! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,570,149
Members
168,852
Latest member
GhatvaTeer
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top