Hello from Alaska!

roklok

Bronze supporter
AH fanatic
Joined
Dec 12, 2023
Messages
693
Reaction score
1,999
Media
11
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
1
I am newly registered here, but a long time lurker. I decided to join to be able to engage in conversations, I have been impressed by the knowledge on this site. I live in Alaska and have successfully hunted nearly all the big game species here, and am planning on a trip to Namibia in October 2024 for Cape Buffalo, my first African hunt. I also enjoy hunting with flintlocks, hence my handle. Thanks for having me !!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Good day, welcome!!
 
Hello roklok,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Looks like you’re all booked in for an Africa buffalo hunt (presumably up in the Caprivi / Zambezi region).
That is Excellent !
I shall look forward to your hunting report and especially photos.
And, I predict that you’re going to love Namibia.


Also, I too live in Alaska, specifically Anchorage.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Last edited:
Welcome to AH roklok!
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to the forum from the land down under.

At the moment our monsoon season has started, and I am sure that the current heat and humidity levels contravene some sort of Geneva convention. Alaska sounds like a dream.

You are correct this is the best hunting forum out there with a plethora of knowledgeable members.

We all benefit from learning from each other (y)
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome from Wasilla.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,136
Members
169,904
Latest member
Karina5534
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top