Head stamp question

Amon458

AH veteran
Joined
Dec 3, 2014
Messages
141
Reaction score
34
Location
North Dakota
Ive heard people talk about Officials looking at your head stamp to make sure it matches your gun but I am working on geting a wildcat that is made from 50BMG brass so there is no caliber stamped on the brass would this cause problems with taking this rifle to other countries?
 
Don't know about American Customs officers, but on my two African Safaris, Australian Customs officers have inspected my empty brass and remaining live ammo to ensure headstamp matches paperwork and what is stamped on the firearm on my return into my country.

All this and I am a lovable looking guy?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,489
Members
169,362
Latest member
MarleneHed
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top