HBO Realsports on Elephant

thi9elsp

AH elite
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
1,568
Reaction score
2,356
Location
USA
Media
25
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Australia/NZ
1
Member of
Life Member: Buckmasters, NRA, RMEF, DSC, SCI, and CCA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Mozambique, New Zealand, TX, MO, FL, AK, IL, WI, WY
Well, another media group going after hunters. Just saw part of a show on HBO Realsports on the elephant poaching and hunting. Pretty much slammed the hunters and were totally biased. Of course they'll say that they 'mentioned' that the preponderance of the elephants killed are by poachers and that the quota across all of Africa is only 1,000.

I didn't catch her name, but they had a woman is an ex-PH that has helped USFWS to get indictments on graft and payoffs to government officials. She even admitted delivering $30k in cash. If so, why isn't she behind bars?

Here these guys sit, in their expensive leather shoes and belts and act like their actions don't kill animals. Just fed up with it all.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,383
Members
169,744
Latest member
Gus674466
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top